The medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the nervous system, which includes the brain, the spinal cord, and the nerves. Neurology also includes diagnosis and treatment of both central and peripheral nervous system. A neurologist is a medical doctor who specializes in treating diseases of the nervous system. The nervous system is made of two parts: the central and peripheral nervous system. It includes the brain and spinal cord. Illnesses, disorders, and injuries that involve the nervous system often require a neurologist’s management and treatment.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Neurology
- Track 2-2 Vascular neurology
- Track 3-3 Palliative care in neurology
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Neurology
- Track 5-5 Neurological enhancement
- Track 6-6 Geriatric Neurology