Neurophysiology is the subspecialty of neuroscience and physiology that focuses on the physiology and functioning of the nervous system, often using electrophysiological or molecular biological tools. This topic could give detailed description about the revolutionized anatomy of nervous system, the motor response control system, thought processing and memory management system. Discussions can also be made in neuromuscular physiology, neural mechanisms of higher nervous activity and contemporary problems of Neuroscience can also be conferred. It features board investigations in the Neuropathology and interdisciplinary departments of Neuro ophthalmology, Neuro otology.
- Track 1-1 Surgical Neurophysiology
- Track 2-2 Neurophysiology of Pain
- Track 3-3 Systemic Neurophysiology
- Track 4-4 Metabolic Disorders in Neurophysiology
- Track 5-5 Neurophysiology Facilitation of Respiration