An expanding field of Neuroscience which mainly works to regain the lost ability and to recover patients from various nervous system disorders. This in turn also minimizes the loss by finding functional alternative solutions. It includes several necessitate extensive rehabilitation therapies and exercises for stroke patients. A global neurorehabilitation systems market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the years 2013 to 2018.
- Track 1-1 Physiotherapy and Speech Therapy
- Track 2-2 Sensory Prosthetics
- Track 3-3 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Track 4-4 Occupational Therapy and Neuropsychology
- Track 5-5 Rehabilitation Robotics
- Track 6-6 Rehabilitation Exercises
- Track 7-7 Addiction Rehabilitation Therapies